Gratitude is the wine for the soul.
Go on. Get drunk.
- When I had a soulmate connect to me spontaneously a few weeks back who gave me this compliment in the form of the reasoning – “Whatever you are doing right now is creating an amazing energy. I couldn’t resist the pull to connect to you” 🙂 I am so grateful for my heart opening up and attracting a wonderful person in my life who defines the word soulmate!
- When my brother and I filled our house with (more) music – him playing the flute and me playing the violin in sync! It made my heart leap with joy! I am so grateful for having such an awesome companion as my brother and am truly grateful for being blessed with music! 🙂
- When I was up until the wee hours of the dawn sharing the many layers of my life and connecting to a soulmate deeper than I ever have! I am so grateful for this bond of the souls that far transcends the relationships we can have. I am also grateful for all the challenges in my life that have deepened my understanding and acceptance of human relationships beyond my age.
- When I cooked my grandmom’s favourite recipe under the supervision of my mother and it turned out to be exactly the way my Baa (grandmom) cooked. I am super grateful to that soul connection with her that manifests itself in the form of my cooking. I know she is the one who guides my hands. 🙂
- When I was swept away by grief and felt like I had no one or nothing to rely on anymore and I connected to my own self in my deep meditation at the Pyramid Valley. I am overwhelmingly grateful for this deep, dazzling darkness within me which forces me to acknowledge that I can’t escape love, no matter how hard my ego is.
- When I could simply give away some expensive products that I no longer felt attracted to. I am swimming in gratitude patting my back acknowledging how abundant I am to be able to give! 🙂
- When I wake up shivering in bed and see so much light flooding in through the windows and I feel so grateful for the house I am in. All my life I longed for a house filled with light and I am so deeply grateful that there is just light, light and more light! 🙂
- When I feel guided to open a random page from the book of Rumi’s poems and I instantly feel connected to something bigger than me….that larger than life divinity who is constantly whispering to me kindly. I feel shaken by gratitude for the hugeness, the grandness of life which breaks down all my little doors of comfort zones….and makes me sit up and notice and go “Wow!” 🙂
Incidentally, a friend of mine shared with me that today her gratitude list went up to a whopping 60!!! I was amazed!
So what gratitude are you getting drunk on these days? 🙂